We are able to provide a wide range of composite doors which offer comparatively higher levels of security and energy efficiency due to their multi layered construction.
Our composite doors can be supplied with great turnaround times, and are fitter friendly and reasonably priced. Global Trade Frames are able to provide composite doors from leading suppliers, including DoorStop, Trudoor and Apeer.
Energy efficient composite doors
As well as being attractive, our range of composite doors are also highly energy efficient. If thermal efficiency is a key requirement, we can supply composite doors with an insulated core consisting of high density PV foam which more than exceeds the requirements of current Building Regulations. They are also environmentally friendly, with their construction and manufacturing process having negligible impacts to both ozone layer depletion and global warming.
Our composite doors also conform to BS 6375-1 classification for weathertightness, which ensures that you are not only installing a product which is energy efficient, but one which can help protect your property against water, wind and air.
High security doors
Renowned for their high levels of security, we can supply composite doors which embrace protection as a fundamental part of their design. In addition to their dense multilayered construction, we can provide Apeer, Trudoor and DoorStop composites which also feature:
- Multipoint locking systems: fitted as standard.
- Glazing units: We can supply composite doors which come with triple glazed units which feature internal glazing, making intruder access much more difficult.
- Yale locking system: Incorporating 2 deadbolts, 3 hooks and 2 rollers, Yale and other locking systems which are fitted to composite doors help to increase levels of protection.
- Steel dog bolts: Designed to secure the door to the frame, protecting against intruders.
- Kitemark cylinders: Fitted as standard on many of our composite doors, Kitemarked cylinders are highly burglar resistant, as they are designed to be anti-drill, pick and snap.
Low maintenance levels
Where a timber door can be difficult to fit and require lots of maintenance over their lifetime, our composite doors are virtually maintenance free.
A composite door is not susceptible to warping which may affect a traditional wooden door, and due to their GRP skins, composite doors offer low maintenance levels because they don’t require painting and are UV-resistant. They are also generally more impact resistant than both uPVC and timber doors and their multi layered construction prolongs the life of the door as a whole.
Why choose composite doors supplied by Global?
- Market leading systems from likes of DoorStop and Apeer
- Fast turnarounds and lead times
- Convenient delivery to site
- Fitting service and advice available too
- A family-run company that prioritises efficiency, honesty and reliability